Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 20 - Week 3

Yesterday was the first day I took the full dose of One Db Overdrive and Thyro-Drive. Before that I was taking just 3 of the 4 pills each day.  I did split them into 3 doses instead of two.  I took the one pill each in the morning, then two pills each around 10AM, then one pill each around 2pm.  My appetite was completely under control and my energy levels where very good. In addition my focus was out of the world good as after my workout, I sat down with a technical book and read over 100 pages. As some of you may know, technical books, in this case a book on code are not a lot of fun to read and will often put one to sleep.  Reading just 20 pages is a challenge.

Sleep did not come easy - Other than a 10 minute power nap around 7pm, I did not get to sleep until after 2:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment