Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19 - Week 3

Took 2 of One Db Overdrive and 2 of the Thyro-Drive tablets late yesterday morning and really felt the difference. I have up to to that day been taking just one tablet of each three times a day.  Yesterday was one of each early morning, and then the said two tablets a bit before lunch.  I can tell you I felt great during the afternoon with all kinds of energy and focus on work.  Actually went out and bought a work related book to read, read 60 pages and pitched a business idea to a client all before 5:30pm.  Hope everyday is as productive! Plus, I slept well from about 12:30am to 7. In fact really well.  Thinking about trying the same dosing schedule today.

Only problem yesterday is I eat too much and more than that, too much salt. Not because I was hungry, just because I caught caught up in life and before I knew it, there was the food on my plate. From that, I saw the difference on the scales this morning -- trying not to think about it. And I know it's more of an extra food in my stomach thing than extra fat that somehow materialized overnight.

No more access to scales until Tuesday morning, after the long weekend. Just hoping to not see anymore pounds on the scales when I step on them again 4 days from now.

Weight: 237 (Down 6 pounds in 18 days)
Body Fat: 27.9% (Down from 29.1% in 18 days)
Water Weight: 55.4%
Muscle: 34.4% (Up from 33.7% in 17 days)




No comments:

Post a Comment