Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 6

Today was the first off day! Went on a 9 mile run in the morning. Spent the rest of the day moving slow and trying to think past the tired legs. I did enjoy that un-wired feeling as I took no Db Overdrive pills today. As far as the performance of the run went, it was a bit slower than the run on Day 1 of the program. After comparing my heart rate and pace from Day 5 and Day 1, you can tell that I just was not as much into the Day 5 run as Day 1. Or in other words, I just didn't feel like working as hard. Granted both Day 1 and Day 5 runs were more about endurance than speed. Still, allowing your body to run as fast or as slow as it feels, is a pretty good indication of how it feels. And a bit of an indication of how much the mind really wants to push it.

As far as diet going, I had the over half of a thin crust pizza, and then some non-buttered popcorn.

Sleeping went a bit better Friday night, but mostly better as I stayed in bed longer. Seems like my body and mind are not ready to really sleep until after 4.

Weight: 238
Body Fat: 27.9%
Water Weight: 55.4%
Muscle: 34.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment