Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5

Not much sleep again last night. Actually looking forward to going off the pills this weekend assuming that I will be able to sleep better. Not really craving sleep all that much, but feel like I need it more for it's recuperative powers than anything else.

Also will be interesting to see how quickly my appetite returns this weekend while off the Db Overdrive. It has been nice to not crave the sweets.

Went on a bike ride yesterday that had some hills. Was very happy with the power I felt my legs were generating. It was a social ride, so the numbers did not translate well for performance checking -- should have time today and this weekend for some better measurements.

Down to 237. Tried on a pair of size 38 shorts. I could actually wear them - albeit still to tight. If things keep going well, I'll be in them by next weekend.

Weight: 237 //Down 5 pounds.
Body Fat: 28.0%
Water Weight: 55.3%
Muscle: 34.4%



No comments:

Post a Comment