Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7

Another off day before going back on the Db Overdrive.

Had McDonald's big breakfast with hot cakes for breakfast. The first non SlimFast breakfast in 7 days just for a change. Nothing against SlimFast or Costco's version of SlimFast. Actually I'm a strong believer in being able to drink your breakfast. It saves time, money and Calories all at the same time giving you some good vitamins. Plus I find that I can take the 2 daily vitamins, 2 glucosamine pills and 2 Fish Oil morning tablets just fine with just the SlimFast and nothing else to buffer my stomach.

As expected, last nights sleep was the best (despite the over worked legs) I've had since last Saturday night with the last of the Db Overdrive pills being around 30 hours ago.

Weight: 237
Body Fat: 27.6%
Water Weight: 55.6%
Muscle: 34.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment