Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 11 - Week 2

Woke up this morning well rested. Yesterday I did my version of the Db Overdrive program with 3 single pill doses instead of two, two pill doses. My appetite was pretty much in check as the day was spent drinking diet shakes (2), protein drinks (1), fiber bars (2). Then for dinner, some Fazoli's spaghetti with meat sauce, two bread sticks and a slice of cheesecake. I should not have done the cheesecake.

The cheesecake was the first time I really "broke the diet" during the week. Perhaps I was too hungry when dinner rolled around and I did not have strength enough not to grab a slice? Not sure. My last dose of Overdrive was a 2:20, and I ordered at 5:40. My last fiber bar was around 4. I would have thought that would have been enough. If anything, I may not have drank enough water yesterday. Plus I went on a 5 mile run while it was 93 degrees out which took a lot of sweat out of me. Still, I was not all that thirsty yesterday which is a bit odd for me. Will focus more on hydration today.

Weight: 237
Body Fat: 27.7%
Water Weight: 55.5%
Muscle: 34.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment