Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 12 - Week 2

Up early for work today. As such, I think my weight shows me up a pound more than it normally would. Still, will record it as it showed up on the scales.

Going out of town today and will not be back until Sunday night, so no more weight checks until Monday. Of course Monday will be after two days of being off the 1 Db Overdrive and Thyr-drive. Last weekend showed a 3 pound increase from Friday to Monday, of which took me 3 days to recover from. I'll try to remember that setback this weekend.

Yesterday's diet was really good if I say so myself. Weight Loss shakes, protein bars, fiber bars, a 1/2 grilled chicken salad for lunch and a grilled chicken salad for dinner. In fact I think I set a personal record for the most salads in one day (two). Both salads where from restaurants with many other more tempting offerings. So that was probably another personal record set by being able to turn down high Calorie alternatives from not just one, but two restaurants in a single day.

Weight: 237
Body Fat: 28.7%
Water Weight: 54.8%
Muscle: 33.9%

No comments:

Post a Comment