Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 23 - Week 4

Well into the 1-Db° Overdrive diet and I just learned how to get the little °character to show up after the b and before the O.

Returning from being out of town and away from the scales for a 3 days and happy to find my weight still pretty much where it was before I left. In fact I'm a bit surprised at that one. Over the last two weekends I gained around 3 pounds over just a two day weekend. Will take the reading with some guarded optimism and hope tomorrow's weigh in is just as good or better.

While I was out of town I picked up a another bottle of the 1-Db° Overdrive and Thyro-Drive.  Total cost of that after tax was right around $87. Projecting these bottles lasting for 5 weeks, and adding up what I still have in the first bottles, factoring in the two week off cycle coming up after week 8, and we're looking at the total cost of being on the F.A.S.T.Pack of around $175 for the first 12 weeks.

Weight: 237
Body Fat: 27.6%
Water Weight: 55.6%
Muscle: 34.6% 



No comments:

Post a Comment