Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 9 - Week 2

Another morning of having a hard time waking up. A lot like yesterday without the luxury of being able to stay in bed. Slept so so from about 2am on. But when the 5:30 alarm went off, I felt like there was no way to get up and be productive (at least that was the rationalization). So set it for 6:30 and then hit the snooze button until 7:30. Took a good 30 minutes after that for my mind to come back online. I can say I was looking forward to the first dose of Overdrive this morning for the wake up help.

Yesterday's diet went well until dinner. Due to a late business meeting and then a business dinner, I eat way to many Calories with a ton of salt. But despite the bad dinner, today's numbers look better than yesterdays.

Weight: 239
Body Fat: 28.1%
Water Weight: 55.2%
Muscle: 34.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment