Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 14 - Week 2

Today is the second weekend of the Db Overdrive plan along with the second weekend off the appetite suppressants. To make the challenge a bit more I'll be driving 4 hours tonight. To me, driving and eating to stay awake go hand in hand. My normal 4 hour drive at night will consist of at least two shakes. One from BK and one from McDonald's. My goal for if any tonight, that any will be one and that one will be of the small size.

Yesterday (Day 13) was an off day. Lunch was spent at the Elephant Bar where I turned down the really high Calorie dishes and ordered a 1/2 sandwich and 3 cheese macaroni. Dinner was not so pretty. McDonalds two hamburgers, split a large order of fries and a snack size Reese's McFlurry. The rest of the day was rounded out with a few fiber bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment